We believe home loans should be easy to get, and easier to live with. To determine whether Unloan is a good fit for your needs, and to determine your borrowing capacity, we have an eligibility criteria.
- Be over the age of 18.
- Hold a valid Australian Drivers License or an Australian Passport.
- Have an Australian residential address.
Your Credit Check
If you possess a good credit history, it's likely that you will meet this specific section of our criteria with ease.
However, should you have concerns with your credit history, we recommend addressing them prior to applying, as this could impact your borrowing power and the outcome of your application. You can check your credit rating and the accuracy of information held by crediting reporting bodies such as Equifax, Ilion and Experian, or other third party services.1
If you receive regular income, you need to provide acceptable documents to verify your income such as bank statements and payslips. To find out what documents we accept, visit our income verification page.
- You're refinancing an existing home loan.
- The loan is for 80% or less of the property value. Depending on the location of your property, or the type of property you're purchasing, the deposit required may be higher, or you may be ineligible.
- The loan amount is between $10,000 and $10,000,000. Total borrowings per customer across all Unloan loans is limited to $10,000,000.
Please note: We do not offer construction loans (including off the plan) at this stage.
You can cover any upfront costs
When you're refinancing an existing home loan, upfront costs include:
- A mortgage registration fee
- Exit fees
- Break fees
Applications are subject to credit approval, satisfactory security and minimum deposit requirements. Full terms and conditions will be set out in our loan offer if an offer is made.
This article is intended to provide general information only. It does not have regard to the financial situation or needs of any reader and must not be relied upon as financial product advice. You should consider seeking financial advice before making any decision based on this information.
1CreditSavvy is a trademark of CBA New Digital Businesses Pty Ltd ABN 38 633 072 830 and Australian Credit Licence 516487. CBA New Digital Businesses Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124